Marketing cookies necessary
Please accept the relevant cookie category to view this content
“We make it possible for young people to enter the world of work and to enjoy a fulfilling task. We teach them to take on responsibility and to work independently. All the skills you need in your professional life.”
Your path to an apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship should be well planned. If you are still unsure about what you want to learn from us, get an overview of the job descriptions and attend an information event and/or arrange a career discovery day. To do so, please contact us.
- If you have made up your mind and want to learn this profession, please submit your application to us online: Motivation letter, CV with photo, School reports from the last four semesters, Career choice passport, Multicheck, Stellwerk suitability analysis or similar
- Interview: This is where we get to know one another and clarify the expectations on both sides.
- If the interview is successful for both of us, we will invite you to participate in a trial apprenticeship (one to five days).
- If both sides are in agreement, nothing stands in the way of signing the apprenticeship contract.